I was tagged by Brizzle Shizzle or as she also more mundanely known Claire over at Brizzlelass Books. Standard boiler plate time, if you don’t already though I’d be very surprised then head on over to her blog and give her a Yo Brizzle Shizzle! 🙂
The Rules, yeah, rules suck!
- Choose 5 books!
- Randomly set up your books in order.
- Flip to a random page in the book and write the first two names you see.
- Put the names in the categories listed below in the order you saw them!
- Cry at how screwed you are…
The books I chose are:
I chose some awesome fantasy reads and luckily, or not so luckily, that remains to be seen! I got some pretty cool characters but how well they will fit into the questions and if I’m well and truly royally fucked we will also have to see.
The books and characters are:
- Malice (The Faithful and the Fallen #1) by John Gyynne: Camlin and Braith.
- Road Brothers by Mark Lawrence: Burlow and Sim.
- The Fall of Dragons (The Traitor Son Cycle #5) by Miles Cameron: Gabriel and Bad Tom.
- Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames: Matrick and Moog.
- Tyrant’s Throne (The Greatcoat’s #4) by Sebastien de Castell: Brasti and Falcio.
The First Person To Die:
Camlin. Well, this is a bad start as I like Camlin in The Faithful and the Fallen series! 😦
The Person You Trip To Escape The Zombies:
Braith. Yeah, I have no issue with this, he deserves it!
The Person That Trips You To Get Away From The Zombies:
Burlow. Yeah, I can see him doing that, doubt it’d help him though!
The First Person To Turn Into A Zombie:
Sim. I don’t really see this happening to be honest, definitely NOT the first to turn anyway.
The Team Idiot:
Gabriel! Ha, if Gabriel is the idiot then everyone else must be damn clever!
The Brains Of The Group:
Bad Tom! Erm…….yeah, definitely NOT! Gabriel would be a far better pick for this than Tom. While Tom isn’t an idiot he’s certainly not the brains of the group either!
The Team Medic:
Matrick. Nope, just no! Unless medicine means eating and drinking then no!
The Weapons Expert:
Moog! Yeah, again, no just no though it’d sure be crazy and funny if Moog was in charge of Weapons!
Brasti. I wouldn’t call him a brawler but he can hold his own in a fight so this isn’t the worst case scenario for this category. Though a perfect pick would have been Bad Tom and let’s not forget Brasti is a badass with a bow so he can fight.
The Team Leader:
Falcio. Yeah, this actually works, Falcio Val Mond, First Cantor of The Greatcoats. He leads them, he can lead this team too. 😉
I’m not going to nominate anyone but if anyone wants to give the tag a go then please, feel free to! 🙂
Oh, one last thing! You can’t have a tag that includes zombies without featuring ecstatic zombie baby!
Follow The Tattooed Book Geek on: