I was tagged by Tan over at Booknerd Tan for the Reader Problems Book Tag. Thanks Tan. 🙂
Side note: I don’t know the original creator so I can’t credit them for creating the tag.
Reader Problems Book Tag.
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
It is a method that is far too complex and scientific for you all to understand and honestly, there is no point in me trying to explain it to you! So, in layman’s terms, I’m a mood reader and I read what I want!
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
If I’ve got halfway then I’ll probably continue even if I end up skimming the rest of the book.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
Honestly, I don’t care! – yes, I’m aware that this makes me a bad blogger!
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
It is most displeasing to me and I am not impressed when this travesty occurs!
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
The voices in my head!
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I’m a dude and as such, men don’t cry! 😉
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
I remember (and know) everything as I am omnipotent so no, I won’t re-read the previous book.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
Ok, let’s remove the ‘politely‘ bit of the question as it’s irrelevant to my answer which is I just tell them to fuck off. 🙂
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I don’t know! Sell my soul?!
I guess I hope that one of the books that I pick up pulls me in and gets me over the slump or I take a step back from reading for a couple of days and hope that works instead.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
I buy one! That is all, just one! You have to show some restraint people!
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
How long is a piece of string?!?!?!
I’m not tagging anyone but if you see this post (doubtful cos no-one reads my shit anyway) then feel free to do the tag and remember! Be excellent to each other!
Follow The Tattooed Book Geek on: