Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is looking at your most anticipated releases for the first half of the year and though I rarely do memes I thought that for once, I’d join in. 🙂
Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020.
- The Shadow Saint (The Black Iron Legacy #2) by Gareth Hanrahan published on January 9th, 2020.
- The Other People by C. J. Tudor published on January 23rd, 2020.
- Beast (Six Stories #4) by Matt Wesolowski published on February 6th, 2020 in paperback, the ebook is out now.
- A Blight of Blackwings (Seven Kennings #2) by Kevin Hearne published on February 6th, 2020.
- The Wolf of Oren-Yaro (Chronicles of the Bitch Queen #1) by K. S. Villoso published on February 6th, 2020.
- The Memory Wood by Sam Lloyd published by on February 20th, 2020.
- Servant of the Crown (Dragonslayer #3) by Duncan M. Hamilton published on March 10th, 2020.
- I Am Dust by Louise Beech published on February 16th, 2020 in ebook and April 16th, 2020 in paperback.
- The Ranger of Marzanna (The Rime War #1) by Jon Skovron published on April 23rd, 2020.
- The Split by Sharon Bolton published on April 30th, 2020.