I was tagged by Norrie over at Reading Under the Blankie for this tag, thanks Norrie! 🙂
The Tag Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Side note: I might obey the rules, we shall see what I feel like at the end of the tag! 🙂
Let the sin begin!
Norrie’squestions and my answers.
1 – What is your favourite breakfast?
I like to treat myself and indulge in a nice healthy bosom berry smoothie with a side helping of prunes (you gotta keep regular people and I’m not getting any younger) for breakfast, yummy scrummy!
2 – What was your dream job when you were a child? Are you in that career now?
When I was a child I didn’t have huge aspirations and goals and my dream job was easily achievable. I wanted to be a playboy bunny quality inspector! The job involved checking the bunny applicants and their assets (obviously) for their suitability and just generally spending time with them and seeing if they had what it took to be a playboy bunny. Yes, before you ask it was a ‘hands-on‘ type of job.👯👐🐰😂
To answer the second part of the question, no, I’m not in that career now, I was but not anymore. I saw the error of my ways and in a twist to rival The Godfather turning heel, morphing into The Goodfather and joining The Right To Censor (you gotta know your WWF/WWE history folks) I changed my wicked ways and started working for the PC brigade.
Now I have a job that allows me to pull people up on their behaviour, the things that they say and what they write. I’m one of those people who gets paid to tell you, that’s not funny, not appropriate and don’t do, say or write it because it is offensive!
3 – How do you drink your coffee?
The normal way Norrie, the normal way! In a mug. If you want a more technical answer then I pick up the mug and then the coffee goes from the mug and into the mouth! I’m not really sure how else you’d drink coffee?!?! If the question had been phrased differently and without the word ‘drink‘ in it then there are other ways to have your coffee. If it’s in granules or powder then you could snort it like a drug, if it’s in bean form you could eat it, if it’s in liquid form you could inject it straight into the vein or if it’s in suppository form it could go up the bum!😱😂
No, I drink my coffee from a mug, if I wanted to then I guess that I could drink it from a skull but, ya know, hygiene issues.☠️😂
Now, if you meant how do I like my coffee then, either with milk and sugar or mood and awakeness level depending black, black as a gorilla’s goolies!😱🦍😂 – that’s a Steptoe and Son reference from one of the Christmas special episodes and I’d bet a sentence that you’ve never before read on a blog.👍
4 – What’s your current favourite TV show we should all check out?
Well, I was enjoying ‘Lusty, busty, like to suck and is ready to fuck‘.😱😂 But…..they did an episode focusing on old people called ‘Crusty, Saggy, likes to gum (ya know, cos they have no teeth) and is looking for fun’ and, honestly, it put me right off watching the show anymore! The horrors I saw before I turned the channel over, eurgh, I just can’t, the memories, I now see knee knockers when I try to sleep and I need counselling to curb my night terrors!
I’m really liking Fresh Off the Boat at the moment, it’s a comedy show on both Comedy Central and 5STAR in the UK. The show is set in the mid-1990’s and based on the memoir (of the same name) by celebrity chef Eddie Huang after his family move from the Chinatown area of Washington DC to Orlando and it is really funny.
5 – What is your favourite way to relax?
I guess as I run (well, attempt to) a book blog that I should answer with reading but no, that’d be a lie!
My favourite way to relax is by being mean, sarcastic and taking the piss out of people! Ah, good times.👍😂
6 – What gets your day off to a good start?
Phew, at least she didn’t ask who gets my day off to a good start as god knows what sort of filth I’d have answered to that!😱😂
To answer the question, my hand, Mr Hat!😱😂
C’mon, did you really expect anything else! You know I abuse the sanctity of tags and filth them up with sordid answers. Don’t hate the player, hate the game and if you take offence then blame Norrie as she is the one that tagged me and obviously knew full well what would happen!👍😂
Well, on a work day it is the joy and euphoria that I feel when I awaken with the knowledge that I get to go to work.
7 – Do your friends & family follow your blog?
Nope, tasteless riff-raff, they have no interest in books and honestly, I’m not even sure that my family (excluding my mother who actually has a decent taste in books) can even read.🙄
8 – Would you be OK to stay in a cabin in the woods by yourself for a week?
Yep, sounds good to me! Sign me up for some nice alone time and some solitude away from the idiots and morons that plague society and annoy me.
9 – Describe yourself in five words.
Charming, sophisticated, gentlemanly, polite, delicate.
Single, damaged, funny, shy, weird.
Sarcastic, crude, reserved, caring, decent.
10 – Do you travel light, or take half the house with you?
I travel light, my
slave servant handles the luggage.
Anything they forget I can buy new, ya know, loaded, rolling in the money, cha-ching.👍💸💰🤑
11 – What are your hobbies, other than blogging?
OK, I’ll list them for easiness.
- Hunting down the people who have annoyed and wronged me and enacting my violent and bloody revenge, think a cross between Deathwish and Saw.
- Flower arranging.
- Writing monster porn under the pseudonym Tasty McYumyum.
- Trimming bushes. You can’t beat the feel of a freshly trimmed bush!🌳🌲
- Dressing up in a Grim Reaper costume complete with clipboard and scythe, asking people their name, checking the list and then telling them ‘don’t go far, I’ll be seeing you soon‘ yes, I’m evil.😈😱😂
- Baking. I like to bake apple pies and then sell them to horny young teenagers.😂
- Stamp collecting.
- Bird watching, nudge nudge wink wink!🐦😉
I guess I need to adhere to the rules and ask 11 questions, sigh, talk about the hassle and I’d better keep them clean!🙄
- What would your spirit animal be?
- What would your theme song be?
- There’s a magic doorway that will take you anywhere, to any fantasy world, to any era or just to any different country, where do you choose to go?
- What is your favourite type of cake?
- What fruit or vegetable would make the best weapon?
- What upcoming book do you wish that you could read right now?
- If you could rewrite the ending of any book which book would you choose?
- What would your epitaph read?
- Who would you love to punch in the face?
- What is your top worst bit of blogging advice? – make it as funny as you can! 😉
- You are hosting a bookish influenced dinner party, which authors, characters and bloggers do you invite?
Eurgh, now I need to nominate 11 bloggers, sigh, I’m sure putting in the effort on this post and taking it seriously, I hope it is appreciated!😂
I tag (no pressure, if you don’t do it then that is cool).
- Lynn at Nomadic Worlds
- Nicki at Secret Library Book Blog
- Meghan at Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations & Reviews
- Scarlett at Scarlett Readz and Runz
- Kitty at Vicarious Bookworm
- Jennifer at The Hobbleit
- Eva at Novel Deelights
- Maxine at Maxines’s Obsessions
- Kiersten at Once Upon a Spine
- Yes More Blogs – sorry, I couldn’t find an about page or name so I had to link to your blogger interaction post. 🙂
- Nicole at The Bookworm Drinketh
Well, what do you know, I obeyed the tag rules and answered all of the questions seriously, yay me for being a good blogger! 🙂
Follow The Tattooed Book Geek on: